Thursday 21 November 2013

Day 14 - Thursday - Keith SA to Adelaide via Serviceton, Wolseley, Keith, Hahndorf, Adelaide

So its time to leave the place names after me….. I drove back 60km to see an historic station, turned out not to be that great and then went looking for the historic homestead. Unfortunately i missed it 2km after the turn and then and drove 30km past it and turned back. Lucky i have time on my side…..I just love driving in the country looking at the view
















.
Arriving close to Adelaide I stopped in Hahdorf which is in the mountain ranges of Adelaide.
Jay and I had been here 15 years ago.. A very pretty place with a german influence.
A little Koala also was found wandering in the street and quickly made and exit up a palm tree.


















No comments:

Post a Comment