Monday 18 November 2013

Day 11 + 12 - Monday and Tuesday - Time to rest and take it easy

After a good night sleep in a real bed, it was time to do a couple of loads of washing and then off to wash the car.  So much dirt and dust but no drama for the self wash car wash with the water blaster.

I met another 4wd guy there who also did the same trip on the weekend.  He was kind enough to teach me how to clean my engine and then gave me a can of tyre spray. How kind. Its sort of these random little encounters we often miss in our daily life of routine…..Thanks Oscar.

I then got the cheapest haircut at the local, $10. then did food shopping to spoil Paul with a noice dinner for hosting me.  Sausages with green beans, boiled potatoes and fried mushrooms. Before this master chef created meal we took the opportunity for an afternoon at the beach.  Its the high 20s here now which is great.

Im planning the trip to Adelaide now, but not after another night in Melbourne to slow down and relax after a big weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment